Designed to form an inexpensive part of an organisation’s redundancy package, this 1:1 career coaching set enables companies to offer employees a considerate, value-added service at a time of high emotion and anxiety.
I coach individuals, providing structured support to help them prepare for and target their next career opportunity.
Programme components include:
- Dealing with emotions for positive next steps
- Identifying and understanding key strengths, using the Clifton Strengths Finder system
- Reviewing transferable skills and professional passions
- CV review and feedback for the best possible résumé
- Interview preparation for enhanced confidence and control
- Job hunting methods to maximise LinkedIn, online and physical networking, targeted company and recruitment agency interactions
I have been designing and delivering bespoke coaching and training programmes for marketing communications professionals for over 19 years. Using proven tools and methodologies, I provide a systematic catalyst for change to help marcoms professionals realise their true career potential for personal and organisational benefit.
For a discussion about coaching options for your organisation’s redundancy package offer, and to learn more about the tools and techniques I use, please contact me here or call me on +44 (0)7891 186535.
“I’m fortunate to have known Alison both personally and professionally for many years now. Alison combines a quite unique blend of skills and attributes: insightful and thoughtful, strategic and delivery-focused, patient and highly energetic. She’s great to work with… in fact, an all-round super human being.” Joe Hanley, Vice President, Communications, Medtronic EMEA
“Alison is a delight to be around – full of positive energy with an encouraging and gentle manner. She really listens and interprets and has fabulous empathy. I love the sage-like wisdom that Alison shares and you really feel it’s from the heart and from someone who’s been there herself.” Bruce Dodworth, Owner, Sea Glass